Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Equipment > Darkroom

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 7th December 2010, 09:25 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike O'Pray View Post
Good range of ancilliary equipment to go with the enlarger. I think you have done well.

mike
I am really pleased. It is the little things that are quite expensive that you lot that have been doing it for years have picked up as you go along that makes it worth getting these big auction lots. This is the third dark room full of kit I have picked up and probably the last. Now I'm going to get rid of a whole load of it keeping what I need. Things like a film can opener, concertina bottles, print clips, neg clips and stuff like that. By the time you have bought them and paid all the postage it would reach this cost

Anyway no excuses now. Looking forward to using it all.

Next BIG purchase was going to be a D4 when they are launched (about £4000ish). I have become so enthralled with film that it is now going to be something costing less than half that plus a serious 35mm film camera and a nice MF camera. Absolutely no idea about that though. I will start a thread when I have the cash in my hand

Been heavily into digital for several years and just starting with the art of film and developing the film and prints myself. I am here to learn and to share with others.
Old 11th December 2010, 08:58 PM
Friend

Well I've collected it. It needs a bit of a clean up but I am happy with it. Lots of extra bits and pieces to add to my other stuff. Will need to sort out a bulb for the enlarger but it did come with the broken one so that should make it a bit easier.

Been heavily into digital for several years and just starting with the art of film and developing the film and prints myself. I am here to learn and to share with others.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies