Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 23rd February 2015, 12:50 PM
Friend

Default FS: Olympus Zuiko 90mm F2 Macro

I'm selling my Zuiko 90/2 and was wondering if anyone here would be interested?

These have a great reputation and are fairly uncommon so usually very expensive in top condition.

Mine is in good condition and working order but has seen some use. It has two minor issues.... there is a little resistance in the focus action as you pass the 1m mark into macro mode and there is a tiny mark or spot towards the edge of the front element which makes no difference in use.
Otherwise it works as you'd expect. There is also some minor internal dust visible if you shine a torch through it.

I've put it on ebay at 429 which I think is very good and will offer it elsewhere, but I will take 375 if anyone here wants it. Postage on top and payment by paypal or transfer.
Old 4th March 2015, 03:04 PM
Friend

Now Sold
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies