Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Print Exchanges

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 30th December 2021, 05:50 AM
Friend

My print went yesterday morning. Rather losing track of just what day it actually is over the festive period.
Old 4th January 2022, 08:11 PM
Friend

Hi Colin,
Well received today and a great pleasure to view two excellent images in print. Each different, but very classy framed and printed. Completely agree with you on the mutual theme and the merits of using a 135 camera. I am especially pleased that one was made with my favourite combination in 135, Minolta XD7 & the terrific 24mm lens.
Thanks you very much, Frank
Old 4th January 2022, 10:45 PM
Friend

Thank you Frank. I usually like to send new images for the exchanges, but when I went through my files looking for a suitable offering for the Neg Exchange I came across a few things I'd never printed. Hence you received a couple of old-but new prints.
As for the XD7, what a fine camera. Incredibly versatile but supremely simple in use. I've dallied with a couple of other 35mm cameras but always come back to the 7. Something similar with lenses- I sometimes experiment with short zooms, or using a 35mm as my wide, but somehow the 24mm keeps finding its way back onto the camera.
I've just tried posting my prints to the gallery, and have successfully sent them somewhere, but no idea quite where. Will try again tomorrow.
Old 5th January 2022, 12:46 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skellum View Post
I've just tried posting my prints to the gallery, and have successfully sent them somewhere, but no idea quite where. Will try again tomorrow.
It looks like that you have put it in your gallery of pictures. :

http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.or...php/photo/2960

http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.or...r/2109/cat/500

Terry S
Old 5th January 2022, 12:53 PM
Friend

Thanks terry.
I have a second image to go with it, and I'll have a go later at putting them in the right place tonight.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies