Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Site Forums > News and Announcements

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 4th February 2020, 08:22 AM
Friend

For reliability and fair prices I would stick to buying from our sponsors. I've used them all for many years and have never had any problems - quick service and fair prices too.

Another factor to take into account is your time - how do you price that out? A lot of time can be spent hunting about to save just a pound or two. This time lost could be far better spent out making images or in your darkroom - or on any other realaxtion / hobbly you may have.

I know what I'd rather be doing

Neil.

Neil Souch
Old 4th February 2020, 02:04 PM
Friend

Just a suggestion really but in case anyone in the future looks for what Bristolcameras sell and its performance there may be a case for separating out the Bristol content from this Silverprint thread with a separate thread. At least that was we then have a thread on another stockist

I remember when I first read the rule on FADU that said that separate subjects needed separate threads and thinking this was maybe a bit nit-picky and yes there are times when it is difficult to work out if another thread is warranted but having seen how far and wide threads on Photrio can range and the difficulties for searching out the actual subject months or years later then there is a case for being conscious of of this danger

Mike
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies