Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 25th January 2019, 10:29 PM
New User

Default Mamiya RZ67 pro ii Inc film back

Hello everyone,

I need to get rid of some excess equipment. I have a Mamiya Rz67ii that I rarely pick up as I have another medium format I prefer to use (it's a tad more mobile!). I'd like to pick up another 35mm body instead so I can shoot colour alongside my black and white films.

Included is the body, a 90mm 3.5 lens with hood, 1 x 120 film back, standard viewfinder with magnifier and I'll throw in a few rolls of hp5 film and the softcase I keep it in. Comes with all the caps and various covers.

It's in bloody good nick, a few scratches on the viewfinder popup cover and that's about it. I'd go as far to say it's pretty much in mint condition. Previous owner was a fashion photographer who said it had never left his studio from new. I've run a few rolls through it and it's still shooting perfect.

Thought I'd put it out on the forums before I go for fleabay. I'll get some photos online tonight. For now, this birdseye one will have to do...

£1000 ovno, I've seen some of these go for a lot more.

Based just outside London, west. Please DM me if you have any questions!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190125_220848.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	3037  
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies