Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Closed Thread

Old 1st September 2012, 12:39 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike O'Pray View Post
It's a bit of a faff as they say but well wrapped in bubble wrap and/or filling the inside of the therm and the outside with those polystyrene balls and a decently thick cardboard box ought to do the trick or so I would have thought.
Thank you for your effort Mike.

I must say that I feel a little short changed when having already traded with you on a free basis Reuben and then you entertain a virgin member with 1 post most probably here through a google search.

Where is your FADU loyalty when over some cheap bubble wrap?
Old 1st September 2012, 07:44 AM
Friend

Ok if I have caused offence to anyone I apologise (totally sincerely ). I did not think that giving away the colourthem could lead me into such a contentious field.

Thank you to all the very kind hearted and generous actions that various members on this board have made, from film instruction leaflets film boxes etc all much appreciated and valued; the items purchased from other members - all have been faultless and I thank you all gentlemen.

I have a lot of very troubling things going on in my life at present and I don't need any further stress. So I will say goodbye to this board. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here, the information, the communication with members and the great use of film and darkroom techniques that this board promotes.

Regards
Reuben
Old 1st September 2012, 08:23 PM
Administrator

There is a well-known saying: think twice before hitting the "Send" key....

Gavin: that was entirely uncalled for.

Reuben: I understand your annoyance at the response when you are only doing people a favour but I hope you will reconsider, or at least come back to us when you are in better place in your life.

Cheers, Bob.

Last edited by Bob; 1st September 2012 at 08:30 PM.
Old 1st September 2012, 11:08 PM
Friend

I echo Bob's hope that you will reconsider, Reuben. We have a good forum here that I consider to be like a group of friends which is how we are known to each other.

Like all groups of friends we can have disagreements but generally the positives of being here outweigh the negatives by a mile.

I hope that things get better for you asap. Unfortunately stress seems to be the "monkey on all our backs" in the 21st century.

Best wishes

Mike
Old 2nd September 2012, 09:52 AM
Friend

Being the 'virgin member' gavin referred to, I feel very abused, dosn't matter if I have only joined or have been on the forum for a long time, the forums about sharing knowledge and info regarding photography and darkroom.

Last edited by Bob; 2nd September 2012 at 11:29 AM.
Old 2nd September 2012, 11:29 AM
Administrator

OK. I think that is enough. We do not want this degenerating into a slanging match.

I am therefore closing this thread.

Cheers, Bob.
Closed Thread
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies