Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Equipment > Cameras - medium format

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 19th January 2020, 09:05 AM
Friend

Your's must be a slightly different model to mine because my dad's camera has 1/100th as well as the two yours has. You will find the lens very soft compared to modern glass(obviously) because it has only 2 elements. With care I have managed to get a decent(ish) 10x8 but the largest that is normally acceptable is 6.5x8.5. Surprisingly the contrast was quite good!
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies