Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > General discussions > Photography in general

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 28th June 2014, 01:49 PM
Friend

Default Film Photography Podcast - Episode 106 – July 01, 2014 - Interview with Tim Rudman

Just popped up on my RSS feed. The Film Photography Project podcast for July. Haven't listened yet but looks interesting.

"The internet radio show for people who love to shoot film! Tim Rudman Interview, Special Guest Mark O’Brien, Minolta SRT, Minolta Maxxum and More!!!"

https://filmphotographyproject.com/p...3-july-01-2014

enjoy!

Tony
Old 28th June 2014, 02:13 PM
Friend

I have tried to listen to FPP podcasts in the past and found that it was a bit like the manic script from that film called "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures" i.e. if you are slightly beyond your teens and not in tune with the lively zeitgeist of shall we say enthusiastic young Americans then it is hard work. Radio 4 it is not!

Well for anyone else here who has listened to FPP podcasts and was put off like me then I have to say everything seems to have calmed down and Tim's female interviewer seems to have the right approach.

Just as well, as Tim, I feel, might give short shrift to the Bill and Ted approach

I may give FPP another go after this.

Mike
Old 28th June 2014, 07:15 PM
Friend

Thanks for pointing that out, Tony. I don't follow the podcasts, but had a lovely time listening to the interview... Can't wait to see that book of photographs he was talking about...
Old 29th June 2014, 09:38 AM
Friend

I enjoyed the interview too and it's made me look at Tim Rudman's Lith Printing Course book which I've had on my shelf for a year or two and not read, or attempted any lith printing. May just have a go!

Tony
Old 29th June 2014, 10:55 AM
Friend

OMG!!!

Having never even heard of these broadcasts, I am afraid if I like Tim Rudman's one, I will have to 'force' myself to listen to all of the others = and there's a lot of them!

Oh well, as they say, someone has to do it.

Terry S
Old 5th July 2014, 01:39 PM
Friend

His mention of second-pass lith developing was particularly of interest to me. Thanks for the link.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies