Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > General discussions > Photography in general

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 19th December 2016, 03:14 PM
Friend

Default What is Santa bringing you this year ?

I was wondering as Christmas is rapidly approaching, what will Santa have in his goodie bag this year ?

For my part, I'm hoping for a new lowepro rucksack to house some recently acquired MF bits and bobs.

Then, if I'm very lucky, I've been dropping some non to subtle hints on a book of Helmut Newtons' work.

What about everybody else ?

Martin
Old 19th December 2016, 05:04 PM
Friend

I have something intersting arriving for my Chamonix from China and I just hope it gets here in time for me to have a play with it on Christmas day!

Neil.

Neil Souch
Old 19th December 2016, 05:58 PM
Friend

Nothing! I've been naughty
Old 19th December 2016, 07:13 PM
Friend

First year in a while where I had nothing photo related on the list (bookshelf already creaking under the weight). But, I did get bought an early present of a tin filled with chocolate eclairs that is the exact size and shape as a Leica M3 (although confusingly with a Hasselblad lens).

Old 19th December 2016, 08:28 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
First year in a while where I had nothing photo related on the list (bookshelf already creaking under the weight). But, I did get bought an early present of a tin filled with chocolate eclairs that is the exact size and shape as a Leica M3 (although confusingly with a Hasselblad lens).

Looks like something a dubious seller would sell on an auction site, described as: selling for a friend, late grandad's camera (he was a pro. photographer), attic find,not sure if its working, no idea about cameras could be a bargain, easy repair for someone in the know, not tested with film, free P&P, sorry no returns, buy it now £500
Old 19th December 2016, 11:03 PM
Friend

I'll be getting sod all of any interest to me as usual, never mind it's Christmas every day to me but I just don't need anything right now and do I find it's better to buy things for yourself anyway.
All I really desire is happiness and good health for all.
J.

http://real-silver-prints.com/

"I Prefer it in the Dark"
Old 20th December 2016, 04:41 AM
Friend

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for plenty of HP5 Plus and a gallon of D-76.
Old 20th December 2016, 05:59 AM
Friend

Nothing photographic - at my request. Previously I have ended up with something that I have not been able to use. A Canon accessory doesn't work too well on a Nikon!
Old 20th December 2016, 06:20 AM
Friend

Getting a Divorce for christmas this year, hence no activity for me in the latest exchange rounds. Hope all get good health and happiness for christmas and the new year. I look forward to sorting myself a new permanent home where I can set up my darkroom once again.

Seasons greetings to you all

Steve
Old 20th December 2016, 07:43 AM
Friend

Getting a mint Vitessa T, serviced, told wotking perfectly, from a dealer that I trust, my present from my better half, should be here today, looking forward to playing with it Christmas,
Richard
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies