Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Site Forums > News and Announcements

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 11th May 2019, 09:07 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Tapscott. View Post
Good for you Ted, I wish there was one in the south-west around Devon & Cornwall.

Don't forget Keith FADU organizes meets / gatherings in the West most years which are always appreciated by those who come along. That's for the duration or just as a day visitor. All for free too !

OK, not quite as good as the new London Film and Darkroom Group but certainly better than nothing at all

Neil.

Neil Souch
Old 14th May 2019, 04:15 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W Neil View Post
Don't forget Keith FADU organizes meets / gatherings in the West most years which are always appreciated by those who come along. That's for the duration or just as a day visitor. All for free too !

OK, not quite as good as the new London Film and Darkroom Group but certainly better than nothing at all

Neil.
I will look out for future meetings Neil.
Old 14th May 2019, 05:45 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Tapscott. View Post
I will look out for future meetings Neil.
Keith,

We are at the talking stage for another Dartmoor in January (2020) so keep an eye out for that one.

As far as the West is concerned I am always happy to receive ideas / suggestions for meets etc from anyone. If it can be done I am quite happy to do the organisation as long as there is enough interest.

But as I found out when I was doing things for the RPS our area (Devon and Cornwall) is very large so there will nearly always be a fair bit of traveling involved for most - wherever the event is held.

Neil.

Neil Souch
Old 27th August 2020, 05:31 PM
Friend

Hi All,
I'm big fan of darkroom. If anyone of you would be interested to meet up and share ideas or just talk about our passion, please respond :-)
Old 28th September 2020, 02:28 PM
Friend

Default There is one already!

Hi Slavek,
On this forum, go down to External Groups. I posted an announcement of our group on 5 May 2019.
Alternatively, go to the London Independent Photography website, and under Satellite groups there is a link to our activities, and contact details for me.
Ted
Old 28th September 2020, 04:46 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry S View Post
The same in my camera club.

Whenever I mention that I both still do and enjoy film and darkroom work, their eyes roll and start to glaze over...

So, long live these internet forums!

Terry S
Yes, in my (exclusively d... club) I am the dinosaur when speak silver...
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies