Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Members Announcements

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 5th October 2014, 04:10 PM
Friend

Default I've made a website

Hi all,

i think this is the right place to post this. I started a blog at www.twelvesmallsquares.blogspot.co.uk a few years ago when i first started in photography. It includes tutorials on film processing and darkroom printing etc. Yesterday i have moved over to www.twelvesmallsquares.com which is a new site with tutorials etc but also galleries of my work. If you want to have a look i welcome your feedback.

Thanks very much.
Old 5th October 2014, 04:38 PM
Friend

those mouseover/hover events don't work on mobile devices such as ipad or android devices so you never get to see your image captions (where they exist).
Old 5th October 2014, 05:06 PM
Friend

Aregentum, yeah i know. I only have captions on the titles for my albums. They show up when you press on the image on a mobile device. Its the only way i could get it to work im afraid.
Old 5th October 2014, 05:32 PM
Friend

I already have your old "twelve small squares" site bookmarked and I enjoyed that. New one looks fine. You might want to use the services of a proof reader as there area few grammatical errors. Nothing that spoils the sense of the articles but it just looks "less polished" when there are typos or "i" when it should be a I

It is always nice to have sites such as yours to look through

Well done

Mike
Old 5th October 2014, 07:23 PM
Friend

I think you've done a great job there - congratulations. The colour scheme works well for me and the fonts etc.

Nice one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilfbiffherb View Post
Hi all,

i think this is the right place to post this. I started a blog at www.twelvesmallsquares.blogspot.co.uk a few years ago when i first started in photography. It includes tutorials on film processing and darkroom printing etc. Yesterday i have moved over to www.twelvesmallsquares.com which is a new site with tutorials etc but also galleries of my work. If you want to have a look i welcome your feedback.

Thanks very much.

Tony
Old 6th October 2014, 05:51 AM
Friend

I enjoyed looking at your site Dave the layout is great very stylish and easy to navigate. I particularly liked the Landform section, well done.
Richard
Old 6th October 2014, 07:48 AM
Friend

Mike, unfortunately when I moved over some of my tutorials it removed all the formatting of the te t, inckuding the automatic change from lower case I to I. I need to run through it all and change it. Tony, richard, thanks very much for your positive feedback. Im glad its easy on the eye and that you like what you saw.
Old 6th October 2014, 07:51 AM
Friend

great website thanks for sharing it with us ,its nice to see what fadu members are up to photography wise ......

www.essexcockney.com
Old 6th October 2014, 10:28 AM
Friend

A well laid out site. Enjoyed it a lot.

http://photomi7ch.blogspot.com/

If you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable must be the truth.
Old 7th October 2014, 06:46 PM
Friend

Great stuff, David. You're a very creative guy. Can I give your website a plug on my blog? www.theonlinedarkroom.com.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies