Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Equipment > Darkroom

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd February 2010, 08:26 PM
Friend

Default Ilford 500h Head Question

I have the opportunity to buy a Laborator 1200 with the Ilford 500H head, I have never used this enlarger but from what I have read they are very good.
But I have a DE Vere 504 at present with a Dichro Head. My question is will I be able to fit the 500H head on the 504, as far as my research has got me there seems to be some kind of adaptor to fit the head to different enlargers? and I'm guessing this would be difficult to find especially at a reasonable price. Would I be able to make the adaptor or would I be better off leaving it on the Laborator?

Neil

Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies