Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > General discussions > Photography in general

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 1st September 2021, 07:10 PM
Friend

Default Lou Grant

Last week Ed Asner died and it took my mind back to when I used to watch Lou Grant every week without fail ,back in the day .I used to daydream about being a news photographer Just like Animal , the shows photographer ,so I have been watching a load of episodes on youtube ,and thinking back to them Salad days. I am grown up now but when I am working in my darkroom ,or setting up my camera gear to take some portraits ,just sometimes I wonder what it would have been like to be a famous pro photographer .I am 65 this year ,you think I would have grown up by now ..
Old 1st September 2021, 09:51 PM
Friend

Well I liked that programme as well, Paul so you are not alone. It was a refreshing change or so I found from what was a fairly formulaic fare from U.S. TV at that time

Mike
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies