Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 5th July 2012, 10:48 AM
Friend

Default Fujinon 180 NW f5.6 Copal 1 AS NEW

Once again, I have no photo for this but I hope you will take my word for it when I say it looks spanking new in all respects.

I bought this lens before stumbling across a 150 Sironar W soon after (which is what I really wanted), so don't need it for my 5x7 outfit.

It looks like it just came out of a box....

Covers 5x7 with ease and plenty of movement. This lens is just shy of the coverage of most 210mm lenses at 280mm.

Comes with both caps.

£250 + postage at cost.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies