Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 20th May 2013, 08:02 AM
Friend

Default Medium format sales.

Just testing the water as it were. I have a Mamiya Universal camera & Hasselblad 500CM for sale, both one owner/user (me) & wonder if there is likely to be much interest? If anyone in FADU would like more info/pics do email me. Dennis.
Old 20th May 2013, 10:34 AM
Friend

i may know someone interested in the 500cm. depends on cost/condition etc.
Old 20th May 2013, 01:42 PM
Friend

PM sent,
John
Old 27th May 2013, 08:02 AM
Friend

The 500CM is black with a split image screen fitted, the original is supplied, black A12 back, & a tatty, but sound wide strap. The lens is 50mm T* f4 lens inc Hass haze filter & Hass lens hood all with original packing. The latter is as near mint as a used lens can be; camera body shows a little paint loss in the usual places, & loss of paint on the hood where fingers touch when closing it. £700. Also available a truly mint Vivitar 2x extender, box, leather case & unused strap. £150.
Extra A12 back, same age as other gear. £100.
Would prefer collection to ensure satisfaction of buyer. Dennis.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	500cm:1.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	200.3 KB
ID:	1761   Click image for larger version

Name:	500cm:2.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	201.6 KB
ID:	1762   Click image for larger version

Name:	500cm:3.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	178.7 KB
ID:	1763   Click image for larger version

Name:	500cm:4.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	1764   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hass50lens-40Q03.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	1765  

Old 27th May 2013, 10:07 AM
Friend

The Mamiya is black & one of the last. The viewfinder shows a little dust & there is some paint loss on edges where touched most. The lens does have a fault in that the focussing ring is a little loose along the axis of the lens but does not affect focussing, sounds worse than it is since it does not affect use of the camera; comes with rubber hood & haze filter. Back is a 6 x 9 cm (120/220) & is the latest they made with cable release so there is no need to use the hand grip - which I never did, so it is mint. All in original boxes. Price £500. PM me for pics. Dennis.
Old 25th June 2013, 07:42 AM
Friend

Default Hasselblad 500CM

Any sensible offers? Dennis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denboy View Post
The 500CM is black with a split image screen fitted, the original is supplied, black A12 back, & a tatty, but sound wide strap. The lens is 50mm T* f4 lens inc Hass haze filter & Hass lens hood all with original packing. The latter is as near mint as a used lens can be; camera body shows a little paint loss in the usual places, & loss of paint on the hood where fingers touch when closing it. £700. Also available a truly mint Vivitar 2x extender, box, leather case & unused strap. £150.
Extra A12 back, same age as other gear. £100.
Would prefer collection to ensure satisfaction of buyer. Dennis.
Old 25th June 2013, 07:43 AM
Friend

Default Mamiya Universal

Any sensible offers? Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by denboy View Post
The Mamiya is black & one of the last. The viewfinder shows a little dust & there is some paint loss on edges where touched most. The lens does have a fault in that the focussing ring is a little loose along the axis of the lens but does not affect focussing, sounds worse than it is since it does not affect use of the camera; comes with rubber hood & haze filter. Back is a 6 x 9 cm (120/220) & is the latest they made with cable release so there is no need to use the hand grip - which I never did, so it is mint. All in original boxes. Price £500. PM me for pics. Dennis.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies