Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   Keyphoto   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   RK Photo   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies   Silverprint Ltd

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Articles > Articles

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Comment

Article Tools Search this Article Display Modes
FADU F-stop Enlarger Timer App for Android
Bob
20th August 2018
FADU F-STOP ENLARGER TIMER

The project files for the FADU F-stop Enlarger Timer have now been moved to GitHub as that is a more appropriate place to maintain the project - but read on for an overview and release...
By Bob on 22nd February 2021, 10:21 PM

Hi Ariel.

Phew... I got the OTA to work by following your experience (and after some issues caused by my weird and rubbish cable router)!

I will write this all up in the manual and upload a new version to the google Play Store with the additional features I mentioned earlier.

I have experimented with the unprogrammed DIY API mode some more and obtained actual timings of the sonoff's relay switching times and unfortunately the delays though the router occasionally cause a >1/3rd stop error - about once in every 20 strips. It may improve if using a dedicated router but I do not have a spare one - at some point I will get an old one and experiment again.

BTW, I don't know if you have already discovered this yourself, but when having an issue not being able to pair to the Sonoff a second time (such as after you give it the wrong SSID), I have found that using eWeLink to pair to the Sonoff and then Deleting it from eWeLink forces a factory reset which allows you to go through the linking to DIY mode again successfully.
By tillari on 23rd February 2021, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post

BTW, I don't know if you have already discovered this yourself, but when having an issue not being able to pair to the Sonoff a second time (such as after you give it the wrong SSID), I have found that using eWeLink to pair to the Sonoff and then Deleting it from eWeLink forces a factory reset which allows you to go through the linking to DIY mode again successfully.
Hi Bob,
In my case it wasn't necessary, because I could reprogram my sonoff as I explained. But I discovered that helping other people to configure their sonoff. Yes, after I published the article, I found a lot of interested people in the spahish speakers analog photography community. And some of them are using the new unpublished version...
Comment
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   Keyphoto   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   RK Photo   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies   Silverprint Ltd

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search