Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Equipment > Darkroom

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 28th October 2009, 11:18 PM
Friend

Default Fotospeed Technical Booklet & darkroom tips

Hi all and for Mike O'Pray

As a user of various Fotospeed products, I thought you might like to have access to this great booklet which was produced around 1999 which lists all their analog products, with film development times, tech info on their RC darkroom papers, toners etc including some well written articles on darkroom printing techniques, how to use toners etc. I think it's a real resource.

All the film developing info is still valid along with their papers. The data works for me.

For some reason this booklet is not longer available to download from their website, they've only got sales leaflets now and that dig* thing.

Anyway, on Page 9 a good article about F-Stop Printing from Les McLean. Worth a read.

I hope the forums admin staff dosen't mind that I had to split it up into 4 seperate pdf files as the original file size was about 520k and was unable to attach it in one go.

So if you download, you need all 4 parts but you can load them individually into acrobat reader no need to rejoin them etc.

cheers
apxuser
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FS_Tech_Data_1.pdf (172.2 KB, 506 views)
File Type: pdf FS_Tech_Data_2.pdf (160.5 KB, 509 views)
File Type: pdf FS_Tech_Data_3.pdf (84.3 KB, 456 views)
File Type: pdf FS_Tech_Data_4.pdf (125.1 KB, 582 views)
Old 29th October 2009, 11:23 PM
Friend

Apxuser. As they used to say in an advert that I can't remember anything of except the punchline: " That'll do nicely"

Thanks

Mike
Old 30th October 2009, 09:22 AM
Friend

American Express. Perhaps-it does what it says on the tin? Thanks for posting this article.
Old 14th November 2009, 01:23 AM
Friend

Jim, thanks. Of course American Express. It comes back to me now. The memory bank isn't what it once was.

Mike
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies