Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > General discussions > Art and aesthetics

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 17th December 2010, 10:25 AM
Friend

Glad you enjoyed the link Tony

Neil
Old 17th December 2010, 08:17 PM
Friend

[QUOTE=dsallen;42813]A great (if somewhat kitsch) film about Edward Weston. A pleasing way to while away 26 minutes:

/QUOTE]

Yes it was but I still can't photograph or print like Edward Weston.However the good news is that I had a look at the other films there and can now fly a P47 better than John Wayne

Mike
Old 18th December 2010, 09:31 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Smith View Post
No but I have Land of my Fathers and I just picked up a second copy to give to a friend who isn't well for £2.50 in a local book shop, unbelievable price and they had half a dozen

Neil
And there's something special about picking it upin Wales, I think.

http://graemestarkphotography.blogspot.com/
Old 11th January 2011, 01:52 PM
Friend

I just listened to a long interview between two photography students and miss aneilia over at missanelias blog spot theres a lot of interviews now with miss anielia, i dont know if your familar with what she does but it involves self portraits and post production in photoshop, she's very good see for yourself.

http://missanielablog.com/student-vs-self-taught audio interview between miss aniela (pronounced annie ella) and two 3rd yr degree students

http://www.photographyblog.com/artic...atalie_dybisz/

a written interview with Portrait Photographer Natalie Dybisz (Otherwise known as Miss Aniela)

I was looking for something else, a video interview I saw a while back, that was on american t.v, she was over there on her first contract. Anyway I couldnt find it but thought some people may be intrested to know more about her work if you didnt know or wernt aware of her already.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies