Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > General discussions > Photography in general

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 19th September 2019, 10:57 AM
Friend

Skellum, your first youtube clip was interesting, being limited for space, my vision for the trays is to set them up like a series of draws with a gap between each one, Pull the first draw out, proceed with the processing, roll the photo up and close the draw placing the photo in and continue on til the process is complete.
The second one is the clip that got me interested in producing large photos. I have seen it numerous times as for larger negative, finances do not allow so I have to work within my limited constraints.
I have a variety of 35mm cameras and a Mamaya c3 medium format and 3 lens sets. This has been my new go to camera and has a larger negative than 35mm.
Old 19th September 2019, 11:26 AM
Friend

Mike, Tasmania is a large island so the range of film available is very limited, there is two camera shops in Hobart and they need to order film and chemicals in from suppliers on the mainland, I order my film and chemicals from ebay or B and H or similar on the internet.
The film I chose was a low ISO and fine grain, so I purchased a roll and will take it from there and will try others as I get to them, my funds are very limited. 90 percent of my darkroom equipment come from Vinnies, a charity shop which I volunteer at. This included a black and white enlarger. A colour enlarger was the only other piece of equipment that has not come from there. The material for the darkroom has come from a tip recycling center.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies