Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > General discussions > Photography in general

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 5th October 2019, 10:05 AM
Banned

Default Frimley

When I was 17, 1974, I used to walk round Frimley and Camberley taking photographs, going home and developing and printing them.

I looked out all the old ones and posted a facebook page.

Has anyone done this... The Playground is on Longmeadow where I lived on the Warren Estate, so called because it was built on farm land covered in rabbit warrens

I will be re printing some and posting here

Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/Remembering...dmin_todo_tour

Old 5th October 2019, 12:23 PM
Friend

Hi Cannik I am not on facebook ,but I have a website and I have put some of my photographs on it that I have taken over the years ,they are all scanned prints ,I do it for no other reason than to make me happy ,now and then I add some more . the earliest ones on there I took in 1972 .

www.essexcockney.com
Old 6th October 2019, 05:44 AM
Friend

Thank you for sharing your pictures of Camberley and Frimley. I lived in Frimley Road, Camberley for 7 years, then in Frimley Green. I now live in Yateley. I sometimes think I should make some photographs of Yateley. In the present time, it seems rather pointless - (Yateley has not much of interest to photograph), but looking at your pictures, I realise that the interest/nostalga may come many years later. So perhaps it is worth recording one's "habitat'.

Thanks again. I really enjoyed your photos.
Old 6th October 2019, 09:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Thank you for sharing your pictures of Camberley and Frimley. I lived in Frimley Road, Camberley for 7 years, then in Frimley Green. I now live in Yateley. I sometimes think I should make some photographs of Yateley. In the present time, it seems rather pointless - (Yateley has not much of interest to photograph), but looking at your pictures, I realise that the interest/nostalga may come many years later. So perhaps it is worth recording one's "habitat'.

Thanks again. I really enjoyed your photos.
Nothing of interest TODAY is of GREAT interest 50 years on just that YOU rarely get to see it

PLEASE pass the website on

I am happy to freely send UN watermarked images to people, I just don't want newspapers, magazines etc using them without asking

Thank you
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies