Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Site Forums > News and Announcements

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 9th April 2021, 08:16 AM
Friend

Default Fotospeed price increases

I'm not a current user of Fotospeed products but noticed browsing the Firstcall Photographic website that some significant price increases have been applied to FS products. Perhaps time to stock up if other dealers have pre-existing stock at the old prices.
Old 9th April 2021, 11:09 AM
Friend

You might be right, Tom, but this is only a short term solution to what I hope is not a long term problem whereby the current trend indicates that all analogue materials have risen by an amount that outstrips inflation by a long way.

I can only hope this is a one-off and necessary alignment that makes these companies future viable.

Mike
Old 9th April 2021, 11:51 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike O'Pray View Post
I can only hope this is a one-off and necessary alignment that makes these companies future viable.

Mike
New prices also reflected on the Fotospeed website. https://www.fotospeed.com/FD10-Film-...products/1259/

Some products like ILFORD DD-X seem to have stayed the same price for a while now, and the new Adox XT-3 is competitively priced so as we all know prices and features vary in the photographic world.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies