Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Chemistry > Manufactured brews

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 3rd September 2016, 09:21 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
I am still using a bottle of Ilfotec HC first opened in about 2007. I dose it with Protectan every time I take out another 8ml or so. I like it for FP4+
Michael, thanks for this information on Ilfotec HC which backs up what I have heard about this developer being a clone of HC110. Ilfotech HC is easier to get hold of being an Ilford product and also comes in a more useful size. HC110 is now only available in the 1 litre size and not everyone stocks it.

However, getting back to what this thread is all about it is worth remembering not to push your luck with out of date developers, sealed, unopened, or otherwise, unless they are Rodinal, HC110 or Ilfotec HC.

Neil.

Neil Souch

Last edited by B&W Neil; 3rd September 2016 at 09:25 PM.
Old 14th December 2016, 10:09 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentaxpete View Post
Yesterday was sunny all day so I went back to Weald Country Park near Brentwood Town and 're-took' the shots on the OM-2n that were on the film and while I was there an Old Couple of Ramblers came by and commented on my 'Old Cameras ' ( I also had my Mamiya C220 )and told me they had some 'Old Cameras' they didn't know what to do with so would I like them ? -- They are even going to deliver to my house --- so not sure WHAT 'Old Cameras' but maybe one might be a mint condition LEICA IIIg -----
I rushed to the end of this thread to see what cameras you "inherited!". Did you ever get them Pete?

Garry
Old 14th December 2016, 04:56 PM
Friend

NO Gary : Now you mention it I never heard any more from them same as a couple who stopped me in Crown Street Brentwood when I was out with my 1962 Rolleicord Vb and the man said he had a Yashica TLR with a film in it that would I like but I would have to go to Basildon but never heard any more from them either !
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies