Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Site Forums > News and Announcements

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 4th March 2016, 07:48 AM
Friend

Default FUJI FP100 discontinued?

Goodmorning!

I read on a greek blog for photography, that the Fuji FP100 film will be discontinued...

Also in dpreview
http://www.dpreview.com/news/7608899...c-instant-film

Too bad...
Any substitute for this size of film?
Old 15th March 2016, 10:00 AM
Friend

That is what Fuji said on the 10th:
'Fujifilm Japan have confirmed that FP100C has been discontinued. Production of FP100C has already ceased in both Gloss and Silk finishes. There has been a finalised allocation of stock to Europe based on Europe's forecast to cover 2016. Once stock has been depleted it will no longer be available.'
Old 15th March 2016, 11:34 AM
Friend

I think at the moment there is talks with Fujifilm to buy the machinery and the know how to start producing peel apart instant film .I think that when imposable film took over polaroid they were not in time to save the peel apart line ,so as we stand now nobody makes peel apart film to go on our medium format backs .so let hope that somebody will make it again soon .as fare as I can see there is none left ,other than the odd box here and there ..

www.essexcockney.com

Tags
discontinued, fp100, fujifilm, instant, polaroid
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies