Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Equipment > Darkroom

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 12th March 2017, 07:50 AM
Friend

Thank you all for your responses.....I shall sort the storage issue to exclude the air.... then start exploring other developers for my printing.

Meanwhile on the developing front
Tonights brew up is RO9.... on FP4+.... the intention is to compare this with DDX.... So far I've tried DDX on FPAN and Delta and I quite liked the Delta results.... I should get my head round what to use and when but the record keeping is the key!!!!

Once again Thanks for the reply...

DaveR
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies