Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 2nd May 2020, 09:57 PM
Friend

Default WANTED: mamiya RZ67 PROii body only

Hey guys,

I am looking for a RZ67 Proii body. Im asking here before i go and contact stores as i would not want to spend the store rate if i am to be honest. I dont mind if it has been in wars. I just want to make sure the electronics are spot on and working as it will be a spare for me.

i think my current RZ67 drains batteries faster than normal.
Old 3rd May 2020, 03:42 PM
Friend

I used to have a RZ67 a couple of years ago and there is a known design fault were the battery kept on draining even when not in use (common in all of them)
Just take the battery out when you are not using it
Sorry cant help with your hunt for a second body
Old 3rd May 2020, 05:01 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy View Post
I used to have a RZ67 a couple of years ago and there is a known design fault were the battery kept on draining even when not in use (common in all of them)
Just take the battery out when you are not using it
Sorry cant help with your hunt for a second body
hey paddy.

i saw your post of you selling your rz kit. I actually wondered if i should contact you even though the post was 3 years ago lol

I didnt realise that. I wonder if it can be rectified?
Old 3rd May 2020, 10:04 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstar View Post
hey paddy.

i saw your post of you selling your rz kit. I actually wondered if i should contact you even though the post was 3 years ago lol

I didnt realise that. I wonder if it can be rectified?
Hi there
Yes i sold it last year as i was not using it, a guy travelled from London to buy it, i should of kept it as i have just bought a Hasselblad to repace it as i thought i wouldnt bother with medium format again
Old 4th May 2020, 12:33 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy View Post
Hi there
Yes i sold it last year as i was not using it, a guy travelled from London to buy it, i should of kept it as i have just bought a Hasselblad to repace it as i thought i wouldnt bother with medium format again
the price you sold it for was CRAZY!! If i had found this site last year i would have gone to visit my friend who lives in liverpool and pick up the came from you. WIN WIN lol.

Yes medium format is a great format. I have only my Nikon F apollo left in 35mm. I love the look of the camera with its plane prism and black with brassing. I do find 35mm is much more suited for documenting and my rz67 more for projects and photography which you are not rushing. i will probably pick up a widelux and horizon camera as i like the aspect ratio and the style of picture it takes
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies