Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > FADU YEARBOOK 2015

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 6th August 2015, 06:24 PM
Friend

Photot Mitch your prints arrived this morning. Now we are six.
Old 8th August 2015, 09:59 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les McLean View Post
Photot Mitch your prints arrived this morning. Now we are six.
Six Thats really disappointing, there are lots of great prints in our galleries, surely every member could send in just 1 print if they cannot manage 4. I am still a novice in the darkroom, I print too infrequently to get any good. Last week I managed to do 4 prints in an evening, they are probably not the best and I would be the first person to admit that as I have still a lot to learn. Surely it is not too much to ask each member to submit at least 1 print, after all it is supposed to be a bit of fun and an opportunity to show what you can do.
Old 8th August 2015, 12:34 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOldNorm View Post
Six Thats really disappointing, there are lots of great prints in our galleries, surely every member could send in just 1 print if they cannot manage 4. I am still a novice in the darkroom, I print too infrequently to get any good. Last week I managed to do 4 prints in an evening, they are probably not the best and I would be the first person to admit that as I have still a lot to learn. Surely it is not too much to ask each member to submit at least 1 print, after all it is supposed to be a bit of fun and an opportunity to show what you can do.
Norman, many thanks for that post which I appreciate very much.

I recieved another two entries in todays post, thanks to David Brown (all the way from Texas) and Francis Morrin known to us as Chisel from Co Kildare Ireland. Now we are 8 but still a very long way from having sufficient entries to enable me to put together a Yearbook that FADU deserves.
Old 8th August 2015, 01:49 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOldNorm View Post
Norm you just made four prints put them in the post and be part of the book. The book is supposed to be for everyone no matter what your ability. It is about taking part not floor-less images.

http://photomi7ch.blogspot.com/

If you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable must be the truth.
Old 8th August 2015, 09:51 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les McLean View Post
I recieved another two entries in todays post, thanks to David Brown (all the way from Texas) ...
Wow! Those got there fast!
Old 9th August 2015, 10:56 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by photomi7ch View Post
Norm you just made four prints put them in the post and be part of the book. The book is supposed to be for everyone no matter what your ability. It is about taking part not floor-less images.
I agree the book is for everyone, it is not a competition.
Old 11th August 2015, 10:15 AM
Friend

Quote:
Six Thats really disappointing, there are lots of great prints in our galleries, surely every member could send in just 1 print if they cannot manage 4.
Just to back up GoodOldNorm there must many people who have taken part in the Print Exchanges who have spare prints of the right size which could be submitted and put in the book. How about digging them out?

I have sent four prints off to you today Les.

Tony
Old 12th August 2015, 07:16 PM
Friend

Tony, your prints arrived this morning (Wednesday12th). Many thanks for your note regarding my wife's accident, we both appreciated it.
Old 13th August 2015, 06:25 PM
Friend

Prints received today from Keith Tapscott and Richard Warom
Old 15th August 2015, 06:41 AM
Friend

I have four prints ready to send. Hopefully get to post office this morning.
Steve
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies