Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Site Forums > Introductions

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27th March 2010, 08:23 AM
Friend

Default Good morning FADU

Morning all,

Thought I should take a minute to introduce myself. I'm Kev, living in Ashby (Leicestershire) and over the last couple of years I've been getting into film photography.

I've got an acute case of Gear Acquisition Syndrome which helps distract from the fact I have zero artistic vision.

I predominantly shoot with a Bronica SQA with a pretty good selection of lenses and use a Sony A700 as a glorified polaroid. I've converted part of my garage into a darkroom, the only thing missing is running water for print washing but seeing as none of my prints are worth hanging I don't worry about it too much. The big stumbling block with this is that I want to try lith printing this year which requires FB papers which require proper washing for a long time. I'm going to set up a water butt in my garden because I'm too tight to pay those ****** at Severn Trent any more than I have to (on a merter).

I see a few familiar faces from the Talk Photography forum already and I look forward to getting to know the rest of you in due course as I pick your brains.

Right, that's me, I'm now off to continue mounring the loss of Neopan400.

Cheers,
Kev

Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies