Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Colour Work > Colour film

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 2nd November 2022, 03:13 PM
Friend

Default Grab it while you can

Ffordes Photographic near Inverness have a quantity of 35mm Kodak Gold 200 colour neg film in stock. Also a quantity of Fuji 200 - not the C200 but apparently re-packed Kodak Gold made in America. The expiry date is 09/2024 for both.

The actual branded Gold film is about 50P more than the Fuji

As I still have a reasonable amount 35mm anyway. I have just ordered another 5 and with postage it was a gnats whisker off £50 (ouch) but quite a bit cheaper than a lot of sellers.

They didn't say how much they had in stock but they do have it which is a bonus. As the title says grab it while you can
Old 2nd November 2022, 06:35 PM
Friend

Default Some truth in the story

Since posting about this, I made a similar post on Photrio, but more emphasis on the part where the Fuji film may be re-branded Kodak.
It seems that Kodak did make some film for Fuji towards the end of the main Covid outbreak. This film I have bought has an expiry date of Sept 2024 which would make sense.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies