Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Equipment > Darkroom

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 24th March 2014, 08:50 PM
Friend

Thanks Terry, appreciate the comments. Sorry to say I think the scans seem a little lighter than the prints, although I may also have erred on the side of caution a little.

I did try to limit the DoF, but was a bit taken back when I realised that at its tightest it was probably only a couple of inches.

Ian
Old 24th March 2014, 10:19 PM
Friend

desk lamps will make a difference to exposure, perhaps 1/2 to 1 stop depending on the type of bulb and its colour balance.

Tags
enlarger, equipment, grey prints
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies