Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 10th June 2021, 06:02 PM
Friend

Default C200 Colour Negative film

I have come to a difficult decision and will be giving up using colour negative film and colour printing. I may be moving up to med format and use Black and White 120 film exclusively.

There is an apparent scarcity of C41 film at present with the cheapest advertised at £4 per 36 exp cassette, (Morco) but non of the main dealers have any in stock. AF photographic are asking well over £5 each,

I have 16 cassettes of this film in sealed boxes (stored in a fridge) with long expiry dates and would like to sell them off for £64 Incl postage if you take the lot.

If you are interested please send me a Private Message via this forum.

John.
Old 10th June 2021, 09:06 PM
Friend

Good evening John.
Sorry I won't be asking for your film, but it's for the very reason you describe.
I have some fine 35mm cameras, but have long since realised medium format suits me better. I've just placed my first film order in two tears and its a mix of 120 PanF for my Mamiyas and some 5x4 Fomapan 100.
I can't part with my 35mm kit for all sorts of reasons, but the smoothness and tonality of black and white prints from bigger negatives is addictive.
I hope you find buyer meantime for your colour film.
Old 10th June 2021, 09:37 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skellum View Post
I've just placed my first film order in two tears and its a mix of 120 PanF for my Mamiyas and some 5x4 Fomapan 100.
At current prices my first film order will be in more than two tears. I'll be weeping buckets

Sorry couldn't resist that one.

Mike
Old 11th June 2021, 08:42 AM
Friend

Har Har- film not too bad I think.
If you want to weep try getting a quote for building work. We put out a tender for a new 4 surgery clinic. The only bids have come back at 3 times the cost of a similar project two and a half years ago!!
Old 11th June 2021, 08:55 AM
Friend

Hi John, Just sent you a message as I will buy the film if still available. If I don't use it my children will.

David
Old 15th June 2021, 07:30 PM
Friend

Default Film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quendil View Post
Hi John, Just sent you a message as I will buy the film if still available. If I don't use it my children will.

David
Sorry you were pipped at the post all now sold.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies