Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 22nd February 2011, 08:23 PM
Friend

Default Bronica-S 500mm F8 - For Sale

Seeing as I haven't used it nearly as much as I thought I would and that I could probably use the money for other things I've decided to sell my Bronica-S 500mm F8.

I've not sold a lens before so exuse the pitcures, if you want any more then just ask.

Condition as is about as close to mint as you can get but I'd hesitate calling it mint in case your definition and mine are different. Either way, the condition of this lens belies its age. There are no marks on the optics and only a couple of dust spots which don't affect the image quality.

The only point I feel worth mentioning is there is some sand in the tripod collar, not much but you can feel it when you rotate it. If you shoot 6x6 it's no problem and it may even clear with some compressed air or a rocket blower.

The lens comes boxed with both lens covers and a Hoya 92mm 1A skylight filter.

DSC01331.jpg by Kev "The Prince of Darkroom", on Flickr

DSC01332.jpg by Kev "The Prince of Darkroom", on Flickr

DSC01333.jpg by Kev "The Prince of Darkroom", on Flickr

DSC01335.jpg by Kev "The Prince of Darkroom", on Flickr

I think £500 including insured carriage is a fair asking price so I'm not open to silly offers but close ones will be considered.

If youve any questions feel free to ask but it might take a couple of days to respond as I'm extremely busy at the minute.
Old 8th March 2011, 07:54 AM
Friend

Bump.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies