Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Equipment > Filters

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 6th March 2012, 10:20 PM
Friend

Default Filter Repair

I spoke to a Lee Filter Rep at Focus and he said that Lee would replace the glass with a gel on a damaged screw in filter.

I was enquiring about their Filter System and I was saying I only really used screw in filters but some of the colours are becoming harder and harder to find.

If you send tot he Lee factory a glass filter, they will remove the old damaged glass and pop in a replacement gel.

They don't advertise the service as they don't make enough money on it to be a main stream product but they do it.

Martin
Old 6th March 2012, 10:32 PM
Friend

Thanks Martin, good to know that there was something at Focus to be of interest and to our benefit.

Mike
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies