Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Reviews > Equipment

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 10th February 2011, 07:57 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PavelDerka View Post
I have it down to two models and the Titan SF is tops on my list. I emailed Mike Walker the day after Dave made the suggestion but have not heard back. It does not matter though. I tend to make the same mistake over and over. I always aim for one camera that will do it all and over time learn that it is much better to get a camera that is not multi-function but tight in its scope.

So the walker would be for film and later another camera would serve other functions if the need comes.

Now it is simply a matter of time as I just spent all my 4x5 money on more RZ6 goodies.

Nice to have this forum! Without it I would likely never have become aware of the SF as Badger who I go to only stocks the 5x7.
Jeff at Badger might be able to supply the Walker that you want even if it’s not a normal stock item - if you ask nicely

Mike Walker and Jeff do quite a lot of business together

After all there is no harm in asking - the worst that could happen is Jeff says no

Martin
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies