Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > General discussions > Photography in general

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 27th May 2022, 02:10 PM
Friend

Default Speed Graphic

I have just had a look at their website for film and darkroom, and yes they have some things in which are in short supply elsewhere, but then I hit on the price they are asking for Fuji colour printing paper.
I have just ordered a box of 12x16 from AG only yesterday and the price Speedgraphic are asking for the same size and quantity is double what AG have charged me including the postage.

The B&W film is all more expensive and the few colour films they have are likewise more expensive.

At least two of my Jobo bottles that fit in the processor need replacing and Speedgraphic have them so that avoids me needing to send off to Germany for them.
I will look a bit closer at what they have so won't dismiss them at the moment. Thanks for the heads up I had forgotten about them.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies