Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Site Forums > Help!

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 11th September 2015, 06:51 PM
Friend

Default Lost Pentax Espio Mini 35mm

Lost my compact film camera this week it could have been near Cressbrook Mill in Derbyshire or near the ornamental bridge in Clumber Park Notts. It has a piece of blue ribbon where the strap should fit to make it more visible so that I don't lose it. Fat lot of good that did me! Not too worried about the camera but I am upset at losing the film which was almost finished. Another item lost in "the void" along with all those odd socks etc.
Found this site who knows it may come back to me https://whiteboomerang.com/cameras/?pk_campaign=google

Last edited by GoodOldNorm; 11th September 2015 at 07:02 PM. Reason: added link
Old 11th September 2015, 07:38 PM
Friend

Sorry to hear that, Norm. As you say it is the film loss that's important. Money can buy a replacement camera but the negs might have captured something or things that cannot be retrieved

Mike
Old 15th September 2015, 01:49 PM
Friend

Default Found

Good news! My camera was found by a National Trust Ranger and handed in to lost property. This has just restored my faith in human nature (a little bit anyway). Thank goodness there are still some honest people out there.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies