Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 26th December 2012, 08:49 PM
Friend

Default FS: Paubel 8x10 monorail with 9x Fidelity Elite Holders & 180+ sheets film.

On offer (as I have bought a Devere 507 Enlarger) my Plaubel Peco Profia 8x10 Monorail with Standard 8x10 bellows and also a set of wide angle Bag Bellows, 9x Fidelity Elite 8x10 filmholders, 2x Neoprean Film Holder Cases (holds 2x 8x10 filmholders each) plus a Canvas filmholder Case (holds up to 7x 8x10 filmholders), 4x boxes of 8x10 film 2x Adox 25 (1 unopened & 1 with a few sheets used) and 2x boxes of 8x10 Foma 200 (1 unopened and 1 with a few sheets used), (both open boxes have had less than 10 sheets used each).

I purchased the camera earlier this year and it has a 1 Metre long rail split into 3x asymmetrical sections, there are 3x Plaubel lens-boards, one of which is recessed (but lacking an inner plate) and I have converted one to take Technika Style lens-boards (much cheaper and lighter).

There are a couple of issues with the Camera which will explain the pricing, the included Boss screen has two sections of delamination so a new Ground Glass would probably be a worthwhile investment although I have just used it with the currently fitted Boss screen, the other issue is that the front control lever which controls the front swing has been damaged and has been mended previously with some tape. This makes it feel a little soggy in operation but does still do it's required job of both locking and releasing the swing function. Since the purchase I have renewed the light sealing around the back plate connection and also the felt around the film holder socket. Both sets of bellows seem light tight and free of excess or unnatural folds.

So for the pricing:

I paid £415 for the camera and shipping, £350 for filmholders and cases, £220 for the 4x boxes of film and £50 for the lens-board adapter which is just over £1000 for the lot.

At a very large loss to me I will accept £625 ($950 ish) net to me for the complete outfit (plus shipping and PayPal fees if required).

I would prefer not to split the outfit, although if someone wants just the camera then I will entertain enquiries for the other items.

A photo of the Camera can be seen on the original for sale thread here.
Old 27th December 2012, 06:58 AM
Friend

Just to sweeten the deal a little more I will include a 159mm f12.5 Wollensak lens in Alphax shutter that I recently purchased. The lens has a little seperation and also has some cleaning marks and the Alphax shutter could probably do with a CLA, but it is fully operational and covers 8x10 wide open. I will supply it in a Copal 3 lensboard so it can be used immediately although it would be better properly mounted in a lensboard with the correct sized hole.
Old 27th December 2012, 05:44 PM
Friend

Outfit sold elsewhere, many thanks.

Tags
8x10, 8x10 outfit, film, film-holders, plaubel monorail
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies