Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > General discussions > New products and offers

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 24th May 2019, 05:06 PM
Friend

Default Ilford Offer - SFX in 120

I have just received Ilford's latest offer which is a free 120 SFX film with every order placed from now to midnight on 30th May. The films are dated Sept 2019 so still 4 months before "expiry"

Mentioning this offer and other former offers has made me think about whether this is really a redundant announcement as everyone who has subscribed to the Ilford mail list will get this anyway and those who are not subscribers are maybe in that category because they do not use Ilford

So what's FADU's collective view. Is each offer worth mentioning or is it a redundant thread?

Thanks

Mike
Old 24th May 2019, 06:08 PM
Friend

Can't hurt for the effort involved, Mike. Might just make someone's day.
Thanks for posting this
Old 24th May 2019, 09:32 PM
Administrator

I use Ilford film and paper almost exclusively but am not on their mailing list, so first I heard of it was by kind efforts of you here Mike, so please let us know of anything you think might be useful (tho I guess I aught to get the newsletter myself!)

Also, it might tempt non-Ilford users to dabble with a little bit of ilford Infrared this summer

Cheers, Bob.
Old 24th May 2019, 09:36 PM
Friend

OK all, I'll try and post info on Ilford offers

Mike
Old 25th May 2019, 08:13 AM
Friend

Hi Mike,

I'm not on Ilford mailing list either, always interested to read about any offer on film or paper.

Might be perfect timing for me, need to order film, so I think I might toddle over to Ilford and have a look.

Thanks for posting.

Ian

Last edited by CambsIan; 25th May 2019 at 08:27 AM.
Old 25th May 2019, 05:08 PM
Friend

As far as I am aware and based on my own experience of being on the Ilford mailing list, Ilford only seem to e-mail me when there is a special offer.

So anyone joining the list would seem to have little to fear of being bombarded with sales pitches unlike several other sites but most especially that other "store" with something South American in its name whom I am convinced, one day hopes to be the only place to left to shop.

Mike
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies