Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 28th November 2009, 06:50 PM
Friend

Default Melico PM6 - FREE

I'm having a clear out and have decided to give away an as-new Melico PM6 colour analyser to anyone interested in having a play with it.

I used to use this in the days when I printed colour, but it's lain idle in the studio for a few years now. It has two instruction booklets for some reason, one has 'PM6' handwritten on the cover (by Mr Melico himself?) and covers this model in full. There are five calibration storage modules, fibre-optic sensor, diffuser and power supply.
I've switched it on and it appears to be working fine.

These were 'state-of-the-art' at the dawn of the digital age (not digital photography!) and did the job extremely well...and yes, you can use them for black & white, as the snaps of the manual pages illustrate. In that mode, it's basically a light measuring device for assessing exposure and contrast range.

NOTE: this does not include any kind of enlarger timer, it is for light analysis only.

If you fancy having a muck about with a piece of classic equipment on these long winter evenings then it's yours for just the cost of P&P - which will be £15 1st class recorded signed for (this is no lightweight item!)

First to PM me...etc.
Old 28th November 2009, 07:45 PM
Friend

PM sent.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies