Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 18th October 2017, 08:56 AM
Friend

Default Darkroom items for sale.

I have a radical change in my circumstances which are good but mean that I have to trim down my darkroom to move to a new location. So there are some items that I wanted to offer to friends on FADU before I had to try and move them on the auction site. I haven't had much success with selling on here but these items maybe of interest to someone so wanted to give you all an opportunity for some bargains.

1, Beseler 45MX Enlarger with Condenser and Dichro DG colour head all in very good condition with motorised rise and falling head complete with cooler blower and the following
Lens's
Schnieder Kreuznach Componon lenses in lens boards in 50mm, 80mm and 150mm also spare lens board with screw ring to take standard 39mm thread Lens.
Holders
1, 4x5 flat, 1, 4x5 clamping type (holds film at edges) 1, 6x7 and 1,35mm that takes strip of film and feeds through.
£50.00

Nova 12x16 Thermostat controlled Fibre processer (the sloping type) with 4 slots including 2, 10x8 print holders and 2,12x16 print Holders (NOTE the tap for the developer and fixer slots have broken levers so have to use pliers to operate but they work well with this) otherwise in good working condition. Unopened pack of Kentmere Fine print VC 12x16 gloss included
£50

Nova 12x16 Washmaster Eco in as new condition.
£50

Light box that is an Electric Graphic by name and is approx 16x12 this is a very good item and in good condition.
£20

Large 32x20inch Electric graphic tray warmer
£10

These are all in good condition and good bargains, They will have to be collected and I live 10mins from M6 J29 near Preston.
Cash on collection.
I haven't taken any photos yet but all items can be found on line if you are unsure of how they look, except for the light box and tray warmer
I will leave them on till next week and then move them to e-bay.
Thanks for looking.
Old 18th October 2017, 11:34 AM
Friend

Some real bargains there Richard.

I've just checked where your location is and it's a bit too far for me to travel.

But, I'm sure you will get some offers either on here or ebay at the prices quoted.

Good luck.

Terry S
Old 18th October 2017, 03:42 PM
Friend

Interested in the enlarger...... Very.
Old 18th October 2017, 07:47 PM
Friend

Thanks Terry, it is a lovely enlarger Chris a lot of good stuff for the money.
Old 19th October 2017, 06:57 AM
Friend

I would like to buy the enlarger. I would be able to collect it this Saturday (21st October) if that is convenient. If that's OK then PM me with address details and to arrange a time.
Old 19th October 2017, 07:24 AM
Friend

The dish warmer would be a bonus for me, I have one and a half, the 'half' meaning it works sometimes! Would you be prepared to post it? If so let me know how much it would be plus the cost of the item and I will PM my address to you and post a cheque.
Old 21st October 2017, 05:11 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinAllan View Post
I would like to buy the enlarger. I would be able to collect it this Saturday (21st October) if that is convenient. If that's OK then PM me with address details and to arrange a time.
Hi Keith
I'm sorry I should have posted earlier to say the the enlarger is now sold, i'm afraid that in all I've had to do I just forgot but thank you for responding.
Regards
Richard
Old 21st October 2017, 05:14 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by John King View Post
The dish warmer would be a bonus for me, I have one and a half, the 'half' meaning it works sometimes! Would you be prepared to post it? If so let me know how much it would be plus the cost of the item and I will PM my address to you and post a cheque.
John
Thanks for the interest its a large item and I don't have the material to wrap it in for posting so I'm sorry posting is not possible.
regards
Richard
Old 14th November 2017, 04:19 PM
Friend

Hi Richard, are all of the items sold?

http://photomi7ch.blogspot.com/

If you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable must be the truth.
Old 10th December 2017, 10:07 PM
Friend

Hi there
Do you still have the dishwarmer, I could pick it up
Paddy
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies