Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Exhibition: Chotebor Castle, Czech Republic

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 25th November 2023, 08:42 AM
Friend

Default Jill Formanovsky Exhibition

So my wife and I had a couple of days up in London with the intention of visiting the National Portrait Gallery. Not having been up in London for many years, I thought we could pop around and see if Proud Galleries was still there. An exhibition by Jill Furmanovsky of her years photographing the music scene has just opened. I believe the images are all digitally printed as Fotospeed supports it but many were originally shot on film. Jill was there but unfortunately, I did not get to speak to her. In my opinion it is definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.

https://proudgalleries.com
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies