Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Equipment > Darkroom

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Closed Thread

Old 5th December 2019, 05:47 PM
Banned

I Offer my sincere apologies to Forum members, the Forum and people viewing this, I only responded as I have because I feel that I have been attacked / provoked by yet another person who has NO idea how to treat people with mental health, I believe it is called trolling.

Sorry, feel free to ban me should you wish.
Old 5th December 2019, 05:54 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannik View Post
MY apologies, we only shipped today sincere apologies, they should have them listed from next week.

Again sorry

OK and thanks. We can keep our eyes open for it to appear next week. Did you have to provide a small write-up/ description/instructions on it to accompany its appearance on the Jack The Hat site?

In your discussions with Jack The Hat did he ever make any reference to it being tested for doing what it is designed to do?

It may be of course that he has had experience of similar such devices in the past and believes that they did the job so accepts that yours will do likewise?

Mike
Old 5th December 2019, 08:57 PM
Friend

It's worth pointing out that autism is not a "mental illness" and that characterizing it as such can get up some people's noses.
Old 5th December 2019, 09:16 PM
Friend

Attacka on members of this and other forums affect everyone, I knoMw several people with autism, indeed, I help over here as a befriender, I take people with Autisum and asbergers out and my wife and I have them here often,with their parents, and as they get to know and trust us they are often happy to visit on their own, we also raise monery for Autism, and my wife
, before she retired was a nurse and worked with people with autism, so from both of us how dare you try and tell us that Autosm is a mental illness, Terry was simply attempting to help you, as indeed Ian and I did in the begining, only to be met with abuse, no more, don't try and blame it on your autism, not to me, and don't even try and tell me I don't know what autism is and how people react with it I have nothing more to say on this matter I have better things to do
Richard

Last edited by Richard Gould; 5th December 2019 at 09:19 PM.
Old 5th December 2019, 10:41 PM
Administrator

This thread is now becoming abusive, which is completely unacceptable.

Thread Closed.