Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Colour Work > Colour printing techniques

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 9th November 2015, 02:22 PM
New User

Default Looking to revive machine processor

Hi, greetings from Canada
very first time here. I have bought a fujimoto CP30 3H processor back in 1989, wich cost a fair amount of money in the days. It served me very well until I closed my darkroom in 2004, and it has been stored ever since.
Selling it is a waste of effort, I saw a clean one going for 60 pounds (familiar: "quids" ?) recently. Ridiculous. It cost around 1500 pounds originally. Great little machine for medium production.
Short story, I'm thinking of reviving it, and was dismayed at the challenge of finding supplies for it. It is a 3 baths roller transport tabletop machine with circulating pumps and individual temp controls, variable transport speed. I developed Cibachromes, C-prints and B&W in it. Question is: what family of products can I find in order to put it back in service?
- B&W RC papers and appropriate chemicals (developer must stand higher than room temperatures and extended use, and not promote black deposits (I think I was using Polymax RT with great results).

- Color RC papers and appropriate chemicals (I was using Kodak Portra and 2 other Kodak "grades" of color paper in RA4 solutions).

any help will be appreciated

thanks

jb

Last edited by jeanb; 9th November 2015 at 02:44 PM. Reason: added detail

Tags
dektomatic, fujimoto cp30 3h, machine processing, polymax rt
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies