Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > General discussions > Photography in general

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 29th May 2010, 09:50 AM
Friend

Default AG Photographic

This is just a quick word of praise for the excellent service from AG Photographic. I ordered some Paterson film clips on Wednesday and as I needed quite a large number of them, the gentleman said he'd get hold of some more from Paterson. They all arrived yesterday - 2 days later. Outstanding.

He asked me how I came across the name AG Photographic, and I told him it was through the FADU forum. It was evident he was keen on film and it was nice to have a chat with another film user, as sadly nearly all my friends are digital photographers.

Last edited by Carl V; 29th May 2010 at 09:53 AM. Reason: change of wording
Old 29th May 2010, 10:53 AM
Friend

Hi Carl V,

I'm in total agreeement with you about Matt at AG Photographic. He owns the business and is such a knowlegable chap with a strong analog background.

I've spoken to him many times alas not always to purchase anything at that point, but he still finds time and willingness to engage in cheerful conversation.

He's honest, helpful and is very genuine about the options in the analog photography sector. Basically - dependable. "Enough of this character reference - you get me drift".

Larry.

Last edited by Larry; 29th May 2010 at 10:55 AM. Reason: word change
Old 29th May 2010, 03:53 PM
Friend

Agreed. Matt+AG photographic=
Old 29th May 2010, 05:13 PM
Friend

This is good to hear as I plan to use them for my darkroom supplies
Old 29th May 2010, 05:14 PM
Friend

Another happy customer here, Matt at AG is always prepared to talk about your requirements.

Steve
Old 29th May 2010, 09:45 PM
Friend

I have had a couple of orders from AG and spoken to Matt and the other Matt several times, and I have nothing but praise for their professional service. They have already become my main supplier because I love their enthusiasm, commitment to analogue and the fact they are willing to talk to you despite being very busy.

1st Class Company

Neil
Old 30th May 2010, 08:16 AM
Friend

just placed my first oder from them so looking forward to doing business with them with such positive comments.
Old 4th June 2010, 06:49 PM
Friend

Placed an order with Matt this week (Adox MC110, Selenium toner and HP5). All arrived very promptly. Great service and competitive prices too. Excellent!

Charlie
www.charlie-chan.co.uk
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies