Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Members Announcements

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 26th September 2014, 11:25 PM
Friend

If the tiny bedroom is next to the bathroom or even separate toilet should you have one then diverting a pipe into the bedroom and a waste pipe back into the waste system may not be that expensive.

My smallest bedroom is in fact next to the bathroom and the previous owner had the good sense to create a wash-hand basin in the bedroom. I converted this to a darkroom and if I were ever to sell the house conversion back to a bedroom with a wash-hand basin would be simple for the new owner.

Mike
Old 27th September 2014, 09:16 AM
Friend

I've no running water in my shed, I just put the prints into a large developing dish full of water and then take them into the house for rinsing and hanging up to dry.

Seems to work O.K. for me.

Ian

Tags
enlarging, first darkroom, first print, print
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies