Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Site Forums > News and Announcements

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 10th March 2017, 02:41 AM
Friend

Default FILM Ferrania interview - submit your questions by Sunday 26th March 2017

Hello everyone,

Earlier today I opened the doors to the next EMULSIVE Community Interview, this time with FILM Ferrania.

I know many of you backed their 2014 Kickstarter (I did), and consumers it's frustrating that it's taken them so long to get up and running but progress is being made!

Ask away, nothing is off the table. All I ask is that you keep your questions clean and civil. Here's the link:

http://emulsive.org/articles/commun....your-questions

~ EM

Film reviews, experiments, interviews and culture. It's about latitude & depth, not megapixels & actuations.
Old 10th March 2017, 09:05 AM
Administrator

Sorry the link is bad, try...

http://emulsive.org/articles/communi...your-questions
Old 10th March 2017, 10:05 AM
Friend

Thanks Barry. Looks like my input skills don't stretch much past copy and pasting...poorly

Film reviews, experiments, interviews and culture. It's about latitude & depth, not megapixels & actuations.
Old 10th March 2017, 11:14 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by emulsive View Post
Thanks Barry. Looks like my input skills don't stretch much past copy and pasting...poorly
Like the tag line welcome to the forum

http://photomi7ch.blogspot.com/

If you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable must be the truth.
Old 10th March 2017, 11:39 AM
Friend

Default Ferrania

I will not be contributing or asking questions.

I am extemely suspicious of any board or forum or whatever you like to call it. However innocuous they me seem and where you don't appear to have to be signed in to post questions, and where they have commercial adverts unconcerned with the topic which they are inviting contributions or questions is a big red warning flag for me.
Old 13th March 2017, 02:40 AM
Friend

That's totally your call, John. I've been working on this for quite some time now and understand that I can't please everyone.

If you actually try to submit a comment, you'll see that it does require sign-in/authentication (the choice of service is yours).

Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies