Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Print Exchanges

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 10th August 2020, 12:07 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveInElland View Post
And arrived Wednesday 5th thanks Terry. I love the image, there is so much to look at and explore. Thanks for sending it.
Regards
Good to here the print arrived okay Dave and in record time considering.

I'll try to upload it to the gallery soon.

Terry S
Old 17th August 2020, 05:33 PM
Friend

I've just handed my print to my daughter to post tomorrow, unfortunately as she drove away I realised I'd forgotten to scan it - apologies!
Old 19th August 2020, 09:57 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Gould View Post
Sorry to hear that Bob, just try and relax and take it easy for a while and get well soon,
all the best
Richard
Well they've let me out and mine's in the post. The only downside is that I'm not allowed in the darkroom for a while as it's up a ladder and I'm not allowed on my own yet! At least I can go for a gentle wander with a camera!
Old 19th August 2020, 10:26 AM
Friend

That’s good news, Rob. I hope you make swift progress to a full recovery.
Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 22nd August 2020, 11:29 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveInElland View Post
I've just handed my print to my daughter to post tomorrow, unfortunately as she drove away I realised I'd forgotten to scan it - apologies!
Lovely still life picture arrived today. I really like the red/copper toning you have used. I will try and remember to scan in the picture. I was worried at first as the envelope was all bent up and looked like it had been stuck somewhere but the picture was fine.

Thanks
David
Old 22nd August 2020, 02:08 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Archer View Post
Well they've let me out and mine's in the post.
And has been received Rob.

The print received is of a 'little roadside scrapyard', which I presume is close to you Rob?

For some reason, to my eyes, it has an American feel to the picture / items on display for sale. But where ever it actually is, it's a great picture of some large and weathered items in front of a weather beaten, large shed like building. I'm now hoping that Rob puts a picture in the gallery, as I'm making a real hash of trying to describe it!

It's a well printed FB print though, taken on a basic little Olympus 35RC camera, which having checked, looks very much like a Canon camera that I also have in my collection.

I hope you get well enough soon Rob, to get back in your darkroom, but as you say, you can still get out and about with your camera, so it's not all bad.

So, many thanks for the print Rob - another great addition to my growing collection.

Terry S
Old 22nd August 2020, 06:25 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry S View Post
And has been received Rob.

The print received is of a 'little roadside scrapyard', which I presume is close to you Rob?

For some reason, to my eyes, it has an American feel to the picture / items on display for sale. But where ever it actually is, it's a great picture of some large and weathered items in front of a weather beaten, large shed like building. I'm now hoping that Rob puts a picture in the gallery, as I'm making a real hash of trying to describe it!

It's a well printed FB print though, taken on a basic little Olympus 35RC camera, which having checked, looks very much like a Canon camera that I also have in my collection.

I hope you get well enough soon Rob, to get back in your darkroom, but as you say, you can still get out and about with your camera, so it's not all bad.

So, many thanks for the print Rob - another great addition to my growing collection.

Terry S
I'm glad you like it Terry. It certainly is a very 'individual' place! I managed to take this from the gate as the owner doesn't like people sniffing around who don't want to buy anything. Unfortunately I couldn't fit a rusty anchor or a broken aeroplane on the bike!
Old 26th August 2020, 12:42 PM
Friend

I have finally managed to post my print today. I tried yesterday, but the Post Office was closed! These are strange and challenging times...
Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 26th August 2020, 02:44 PM
Print Exchange Manager

My offering is also in the post.
Mike
Old 26th August 2020, 04:19 PM
Friend

Posted my print today as well.
Frank
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies