Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Print Exchanges

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 5th February 2019, 07:18 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skellum View Post
Print out late.
My sincere apologies to the recipient. It was ready a few days ago, but I had to go away to mainland and managed to leave without posting it first.
Again, very sorry.
Colin.
Hi Colin,
Well received your prints today and I am absolutely happy with them. Many thanks as well for your letter!
My wife handed me over the envelope, which I opened immediately. Your idea for the twin print of the tall ship is an excellent solution. My wife said that this one is obviously especially for me, who subscribes to a classical boat magazine. Then I showed her the second print and she was just amazed: "WOW!" Thanks for your print for me. She will keep it framed in her room. ;-)
Best regards, Frank
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies