Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Print Exchanges

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 26th July 2019, 05:39 PM
Friend

Posted my print today.
Frank
Old 29th July 2019, 08:42 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanFrank View Post
Posted my print today.
Frank

And just received! Many thanks to Frank for a very well spotted humorous scene. I hope you can post it to the Gallery for others to see. Quite apart from the great subject, it is very well printed.
Thanks again,
Alex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 30th July 2019, 05:33 PM
Friend

Thank you for your kind words, Alex. Glad you like it. Well, it just shows the "savoir vivre" and the "laissez faire". :-)
Frank
Old 31st July 2019, 08:17 AM
Friend

Just posted.
Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 1st August 2019, 10:00 AM
Print Exchange Manager

According to my records there are still 2 Exchanges still to be posted, 1 of which I know about.
Mike
Old 3rd August 2019, 11:38 AM
Friend

Phew, a few days late after a crazy few weeks (apologies to all). Mine has been posted this morning....
Old 8th August 2019, 11:43 AM
Friend

My 'expected delayed print' was finally put in the post yesterday, Wednesday 07 August 2019.

Terry S

Last edited by Terry S; 8th August 2019 at 11:49 AM.
Old 11th August 2019, 04:53 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry S View Post
My 'expected delayed print' was finally put in the post yesterday, Wednesday 07 August 2019.

Terry S
And it arrived yesterday, you’ll be pleased to know, Terry.
Thank you for delaying the post for this round and for the 3 prints and nice letter contained inside.

It’s not easy to pick a “winner” but it’s hard to beat Ilford FB Matt paper.
I hope you get back to the hill in Greenwich Park, it’s a fine view. Perhaps a day-out with your new Horizon S3?

“Reaching a creative state of mind thru positive action
is considered preferable to waiting for inspiration.”
- Minor White, 1950
Old 12th August 2019, 12:05 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyNL View Post
And it arrived yesterday, you’ll be pleased to know, Terry.
Thank you for delaying the post for this round and for the 3 prints and nice letter contained inside.

It’s not easy to pick a “winner” but it’s hard to beat Ilford FB Matt paper.
I hope you get back to the hill in Greenwich Park, it’s a fine view. Perhaps a day-out with your new Horizon S3?
Thanks for those words Marty. I've been quite impressed by the world's posties of late, as prints sent all around the world seem to be arriving in good time of late.

Glad to hear that you too like Ilford FB matt, as it gets a lot of comments about it 'lacking a real black' etc. But I have always said, if it's viewed alone and not compared to say a glossy print, it (appears?) to show a full tonal range, and looks good in my eyes = which are quite scrutinizing, and I don't take prisoners! I think it's got a lot to do with me being a circuit judge some years ago.

And yes the view is a fine one, and I've been thinking of all the views of places that I've already done, being revisited and retaken on my new camera. It's definitely got my inspiration going again.

I must also spend an hour soon, scanning in the last few prints from exchanges, as I haven't had the time of late and I can only nudge someone else to do it, if I do it myself.

Terry S
Old 12th August 2019, 07:21 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisel View Post
Phew, a few days late after a crazy few weeks (apologies to all). Mine has been posted this morning....
Hi Fran,
Your post arrived today and I am very happy with it! :-)
Two prints, one shadow play, the other light play and both are absolutely wonderful. Love ferns a lot and your image is a masterpiece on their elegance. A truly great print. The other print is a highly interesting photogram. Hope you will show it here as it is difficult enough to describe. As I am currently also experimenting with alternative processes, your work is very encouraging to do ore. Thanks!
Best, Frank
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies