Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Equipment > Equipment miscellaneous

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 8th April 2015, 12:46 PM
Friend

My wife saw me looking at cameras last night and said 'not another one!', so several in different colours may not go down to well. I only have two as it is, 3 if you count the large format, which is more ornament at the moment. I took the higher ground and did not mention her number of shoes.

I agree, Terry, for the intentional night-time shoot I would use a manual camera, but when I am out and about without a tripod that is when I would look towards a small PAS. This also gives me the option of loading a different film without any wastage.

The Adox 20 film is purely experimental at the moment and that, I guess, would tend to be tripod only.
Old 9th April 2015, 04:54 AM
Friend

My pocket 35mm is an XA in which I now use Retro 400S and am very pleased with the results it gives me, also the controls I find are more than adequate for a pocket camera.
Richard
Old 17th April 2015, 03:30 PM
Friend

I now have a Olympus mju ii. It hardly looks used and for around £60. I have yet to run a film through it.

Thanks for all your advice and recommendations.
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies