Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 4th August 2011, 10:11 AM
Friend

Default Leitz Valloy neg carrier wanted.

After a recent gas attack I bought a Leitz Valloy 11 enlarger head for the grand total of £13.25 including postage, I did not need it, but it was the enlarger I lusted after when a young man, and was always to expensive.
This fitted on to my Leitz Repro stand and after a good clean I am the owner of a very good condition, 35 mm enlarger.
It came without the neg. carrier, I knew this was missing, but I have a Leitz Focomat 1B complete with a full frame carrier so no problem.
I have now decided that I would like to keep both in working order and am looking to buy another 35 mm carrier.
I have located one with a UK dealer at £50, the going rate I expect, but does anyone know of one on sale, or a dealer who might have one for less.
Many thanks.
Peter
Old 8th August 2011, 10:45 AM
Friend

Now sorted,I managed to find one for £26.
Peter
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies